Yas Bay is a 1.28 million sqm mixed-use development, located in the south of Yas Island. Set to become Abu Dhabi’s premier waterfront destination where unforgettable experiences are made, the AED 12 billion development of which Miral is investing AED 4 billion, is made up of three distinct areas:
The Waterfront: a vibrant leisure and entertainment district, including Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island, cafés, bars and restaurants, a beach club and the award-winning Etihad Arena.
Residences at Yas Bay: a unique and contemporary residential community, offering the complete Yas Island lifestyle, with 19 parks, two schools, three mosques, and community retail, all within walking distance of The Waterfront.
Media Zone: featuring the new campus for twofour54, a media and entertainment hub bringing 10,000 creative and media professionals to the region.
Yas Bay in numbers:
- 21,125 sqm of internal and external retail and leisure space
- 15,000 residents expected once complete
- 56 retail and F&B outlets
- Restaurants and cafés with 3,000 sqm of outdoor terraces
- Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island offering 545 rooms, and multi-purpose conference centre and several F&B outletsF&B outlets
- A unique water-facing beach club
- 18,000 capacity award-winning Etihad Arena
- 2,500 permanent parking spaces
- Annual expected footfall in 2026: 6.3 million